For 50 years, The Methodist Day School (MDS) has been committed to providing each individual child a safe, and enriching environment, where they are loved just as God created them.
The integration of Christian values into our school day nurtures the child’s spiritual development and love for God and family.
We know the seeds planted in a child’s heart during the early years will grow throughout their lifetime.
Our Early Childhood Program develops the whole child, by meeting their social-emotional needs, cognitive growth and nurturing their spiritual well-being through hands-on, developmentally appropriate play and project-based learning.
Our school knows that the Early Childhood years are brain developing years. Experiences wire the brain and repetition strengthens the wiring.
Our classes are open to any child regardless of race or religious beliefs, provided the school can meet the needs of the child.
- MDS operates August through May.
- We serve children ages 6 months through 5 years.
- The Day School meets and exceeds all licensing standards of the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
- In addition, it is operated under the guidelines of the Missouri City Health and Fire Departments.
Sarah McCoy, Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Stephanie Gabino, Assistant Director (email@example.com)
Kim Ratliff, Administrative Assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 8am- 4pm Monday-Thursday,
- 8am-2pm Friday
- 9am-2pm Monday and Tuesday
- By appointment